The increase of remote workforce population created the need of a scalable, secure infrastructure for user collaboration and applications. Citrix provides the technology and plays a major role in organizations digital workspace strategy.
Precicom has been a Citrix partner for nearly twenty years. Our team is certified to implement and resell the full stack of Citrix technologies and associated maintenance. From current environment remediation to transitioning to a Citrix as-a-service consumption model, Precicom has the expertise to create an application and data delivery model that serves any organization user population.
Precicom is a Citrix Gold Solutions provider for the last ten years employing a group of highly specialized consultants and engineers.
Our Citrix consulting and support capabilities include:
Professional Services: Design, Deploy and Adopt Virtual Apps, Virtual Desktops, Secure Private Access, NetScaler and SD-WAN.
Cloud Services: Citrix-As-A-Service Offerings for Applications, Desktops, Mobility.
Support Services: Outsourced Operations for Client-Provided 1st Tier Help Desk and highly skilled support for 2nd and 3rd Tier Layers.
Maintenance and Renewals: Team of experts assist customers making the right upgrade, and renewal decisions.
Services for Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Models.
Cloud migration is the process of moving data, applications, or other business elements to a cloud computing environment.
Precicom S.A. has the experience and expertise to ensure customers transition to the Cloud is successful.
Our approach provides:
- Cloud Readiness and Planning Assessment: Through a comprehensive discovery process, our consulting team assesses customers current environment and analyzes the resources available and required to leverage the cloud. Determines the right cloud right strategy and what services provided by the cloud can be leveraged in the implementation
- Cloud Migration: While each cloud migration has a unique set of drivers and requirements, Precicom’s methodology ensures a smooth migration of the right applications and infrastructure at the right time.
- Managed Cloud Administration: Our technical team configures and continuously monitor customer’s Citrix, Azure or AWS IaaS, SaaS, or DaaS Cloud platforms. By consistently analyzing performance data, uncover and optimize Cloud services that allow customers to use the Cloud for enterprise applications, data storage, group collaborations and more.
Microsoft Office 365 Deployment
Precicom provides a migration strategy aligned with organizations business needs. We create a project plan based on our experience with numerous other migration projects and we progress with configuring the deployment, migrate user data, test deployment, and establish policies based on best practices.
Precicom offers expert, affordable IT consulting services to help you achieve your short- and long-term IT objectives.
- Business needs assessment for developing IT system solutions that meet organization’s objectives.
- System Vulnerability Assessments for identifying threads and vulnerabilities for the IT system
- Security Assessments to identify security breaches of the system creating threats for hacking and cyber-attacks.
- Disaster Recovery and Continuity Planning: Our consultants advise on the right backup solutions, failover plans, and disaster recovery plan for your Cloud or on-premises implementation.
Hardware and Systems have a limited life span. Skilled technical support along with preventative maintenance, can help avoid costly downtime and extend the useful operation of your infrastructure. Precicom’s Support & Maintenance service provides complete end-to-end technical support for its customers
A highly qualified team of technicians is available to support customers IT systems based on various types of Maintenance support contracts to satisfy customer’s requirements.
- Hardware Support for Servers, Storages, Networks, Desktops, Peripherals
- Microsoft Operating System Software Support
- Citrix Systems Support
- Network System/Device Support
- Help Desk Support
- On-site technical personnel assignments